The Orangutan PLUS COMBAT is monkey bar heaven featuring the award-winning Combat Ladder atop the sleek and slim design of The Orangutan by Funky Monkey Bars.
The Combat Ladder sits alongside the height-adjustable 3m x 900mm Monkey Bar enticing the user to climb higher and try new feats. Build new strength and skills on the 30 degree angled monkey bars.
Perfectly paired with the Cargo Net to climb and the Roman Rings for gymnastics and fitness training and fun.
Keep it age appropriate for all the family and swap-in swings, a chillin’ hammock or boxing bag.
The Orangutan as the base frame has brilliant adaptability to add-on more Funky accessories in years to come.
- Includes the challenging Combat Ladder - climb up to 3m high and slide down the 3m Power Pole.
- The Combat Ladder includes a height-adjustable step to attach and climb up your Funky frame
- Features 3m x 900mm, nine rung, height adjustable monkey bar that can adjust from kids from 1.2 to 2.3 metres.
- Two generous spaces created by the Single Swing frames to attach the Cargo Net and Roman Rings.
- Option to swap-out the included accessories for swings and other play and fitness gear.
- Option to add-on plenty more frame and features with a fully modular frame.
- Super strong and stable, Australian galvanised steel frame that’s completely free-standing.
- No need to concrete the footings into the ground, just peg onto grass at each anchor point.
- Stabilised by Funky Monkey Bars unique design and the fun and functional 900mm twirly-whirly bars.
- Load-rated to 923kgs suitable for children and adults.
5m (L) x 2m (W) x 3m (H) footprint.Click here to download plan & side view
Box Quantity Box Code 1 A1 - Ladder 2 B1 - Legs 1 C1 - Twirlys 1 D9 - Rungs 1 D13 - Rungs 1 E2 - Combat Ladder 1 F1 - 2950 Swing Bar 1 F3 - 1900 Swing Bars 1 F5 - 2300 Swing Legs 1 I3 - 1085 x 1 & 1040 x 1 Bars 1 I4 - 1085 x 2 Bars 1 N - Accessories Box 1 O - Cargo Net & Bar 1 Q3 - Fittings 1 Q11 - Fittings 1 Q22 - Fittings 1 T3 - Hardware & Assembly Instructions Total Boxes = 18
FUNKY MONKEY BAR FEATURES
Wonderful customer service, fast postage and a quality product. If you are adding in extra items , the instructions are harder to follow but overall the monkey bars wonderful and used daily.
Our two girls (aged 8 and 10) are on the monkey bars every single day so it's been a fantastic investment. The material is sturdy and clearly of high quality. I would just caution anyone who is assembling it themselves to allow at least a full day (depending on how big it is) and you'll need at least two strong people as the poles are heavy and can be unwieldy. But otherwise it's been a huge hit with our kids who love the roman rings, trapeze and yoga swing the most. They already have callouses on their hands! Thanks for a great product and I wish we'd got it sooner.
Sturdy, looks great and kids love them
We love it, relatively easy to assemble & they’ve been great to have during lockdown. My son is enjoying the challenge of making his way over the monkey bars. Also nice to be able to set them at s height he’s not afraid to drop from.
I gave this to my grandchildren and they have loved it during lockdown. They spend several hours everyday on it and really find it challenging and fun.