The Funky Levelling Kit comes with four levelling base plates, four additional levellers to take up greater incremental slope and specialist grounding pegs.
The number of Funky Levelling Kits required will be dependent on your chosen frame and slope. Please follow the How to Measure Your Slope Guide before purchase.
Extra Levellers can also be purchased in packs of four if you require extra supports to level your frame
For help in How to Measure Your Slope and place your order online, please download the PDF, or call our Funky Crew trained to help you out 1300 912 198.
You will only require a Funky Levelling Kit if the slope is more than 100mm or less than 600mm over 3 metres.
Small slopes or general undulation, typical of a grassed backyard, can be accommodated within the existing Funky Monkey Bars frame and fittings.
For general slope & undulation see these video tips click here
PATENT PENDING 2020204133
- All fittings in the Funky Levelling Kit are hot dip galvanised, electroplated, malleable iron.
- Striking, strong, silver steel finish fits with the industrial, funky design of your Funky Monkey Bars frame.
- Designed to fit on the upright legs of your Funky Monkey Bars only (they are not required to be attached to the stabilising ‘twirly whirly’ bars).
- You will need to substitute some of the Funky Monkey Bars base plates that come with your frame to install the Funky Leveller Kit.
- Funky Levelling Kits can ONLY be installed on a Funky Monkey Bars frame.
- Click here to download plan & side view
Item # SKU Weight (kg) Length (cm) Width (cm) Height (cm) 1 Q30 15
The levelling kits are fantastic! The only reason we held off buying a funky monkey bar frame earlier was because of our slope but that was until we saw these kits. So we bought the frame and enough levellers to suit our slope. The kids and us are on the combat ninja everyday...happy days!
I understood it all. I'm buying some levelling kits now!!