1. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entries can be submitted online at https://www.funkymonkeybars.com/pages/win-the-ultimate-backyard-giveaway , or the entry from on the Springfree Trampoline Facebook Page or through Mum’s Grapevine. All entries will be pooled together into one draw, from which one winner will be selected.
3.Entry is only open to residents of Australia.
4. Only entries that are submitted between 6:00AM AEST on Tuesday, 16 July 2019 and 11:59pm AEST on Saturday, 31 August 2019 are eligible.
5.The prize draw will take place at 11:00 AM AEST Tuesday, 3 September 2019 via a central hosted database and the prize winners will be randomly selected via a computer generated draw service: random.org at 1/60 Hoopers Road, Kunda Park, Queensland 4556.
6. There will be one (1) prize winner.
7.The prize will include (total value up to $10,957):
8. Installation is limited to Springfree Trampoline Installation Zones. Check installation zone post codes at http://www.springfreetrampoline.com.au/delivery-installation.
9. The winner will be notified via phone and published on Funky Monkey Bars www.funkymonkeybars.com and Springfree Trampoline’s website at: https://www.springfreetrampoline.com.au/competition-winners by Friday, 6 September 2019.
10. The winner will have until Friday, 6 December 2019 to claim their prize. After this period, if no prize has been claimed, Springfree Trampoline will draw a replacement winner for the competition.
11. The redraw of the replacement winner (should this be necessary) will occur at 10:00AM AEST Tuesday, 10 December 2019 at 1/60 Hoopers Road, Kunda Park, Queensland 4556. The replacement winner will be notified in writing via email and will receive a phone call following the prize draw.
12. The replacement winner (if required) will be published by Thursday, 12 December 2019 on Funky Monkey Bars website www.funkymonkeybars.com and Springfree Trampoline’s website at: https://www.springfreetrampoline.com.au/competition-winners.
13. Prizes do not include upgrades, accessories or additional services. These can be purchased separately.
14. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age to be considered eligible for entry.
15. The prize will only be delivered within Australia and the winner should allow up to 30 days from date of claim for prize for delivery and trampoline installation* (if in Springfree install zone). Prizes might arrive separately.
16. Prizes are neither redeemable nor transferable for cash.
17. Springfree Trampoline Aust Pty Ltd, Funky Monkey Bars Pty Ltd Castle and Cubby, Goalrilla / MICCA Marketing Pty Ltd and associated agencies do not accept responsibility for any unclaimed prize.
18. Employees of Funky Monkey Bars Pty Ltd, Springfree Trampoline Aust Pty Ltd, Castle and Cubby and Goalrilla / MICCA Marketing Pty Ltd are ineligible to enter.
19. Funky Monkey Bars Pty Ltd, Springfree Trampoline Aust Pty Ltd, Castle and Cubby and Goalrilla / MICCA Marketing Pty Ltd and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
20. By entering this competition you are providing consent to Funky Monkey Bars Pty Ltd, Springfree Trampoline Aust Pty Ltd, Goalrilla / MICCA Marketing Pty Ltd and Castle and Cubby to contact you by email and SMS for marketing and promotional purposes following this competition. You will always be given the option to opt out of receiving any further communication.
21. By entering this competition you grant consent to Funky Monkey Bars Pty Ltd, Springfree Trampoline Aust Pty Ltd, Goalrilla / MICCA Marketing Pty Ltd and Castle and Cubby to use at any stage in the future, any photographic or video footage collected during the awarding of the prize.
22. The Promoters’ decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend terms and conditions if considered necessary without notice.
23. Promoters’ limitation of liability: The Promoters are not responsible for the loss of prize due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoters also take no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters are not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoters, or their servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winner.
24. The Promoters are:
25. Prize Permits