AWARD WINNING BACKYARD NINJA TRAINING
A WINNER of the Good Design Award in 2020 for outstanding design and innovation the Combat Ninja by Funky Monkey Bars is absolutely awesome.
Our Funky fans were quick to adopt the new Funky Monkey Bars challenge that's higher and harder with the addition of our Combat Ladder climbing up a 30 degree monkey bar to three metres high, across and then down again on an angle.
It also includes our 3m Height Extender that allows you to hang ninja, gymnastics and fitness accessories from two, 3m high Accessory Bars.
We’ve included tough Delta Ninja Rings for free-style swinging, a 3m high Power Pole and 3m long Jungle Rope to climb up and down.
At the centre of this frame is another 3m, nine rung monkey bar that’s height adjustable anywhere from 1.2 to 2.3m high.
Also included on The Combat Ninja are the Long Ninja Grips and Roman Rings to make this the ultimate backyard Ninja training station.
It is amazing that with all the strength building equipment included in The Combat Ninja frame, it is still completely free-standing, thanks to a solid, clever design and construction.
Load-rated to 1,920kgs.
- Winner of the prestigious Good Design Award 2020 and a Finalist in the Australia By Design TV series for outstanding and innovative design.
- The Combat Ladder climbs up from a height of 2.4 metres at 30 degrees for one metre, goes across another metre at a 3 metre height, and then climbs down again at a 30 degree angle.
- At the peak of the Combat Ladder is the 3m high Fireman’s Pole and the 3m long Jungle Rope.
- Also includes a 3m x 900mm, nine rung, height adjustable monkey bar that grows up with the family from 1.2 to 2.3 metres.
- Includes a 3m Height Extender which hangs two Accessories Bars at 3 metres.
- Includes the Ninja Delta Ring Package and a Long Ninja Grip Package hanging at 3m and durable ABS plastic Roman Rings with 5m nylon straps.
- Super strong and stable, Australian galvanised steel frame that’s completely free-standing.
- No need to concrete the footings into the ground, just peg onto grass at each anchor point.
- Stabilised by Funky Monkey Bars unique design and the fun and functional 900mm twirly-whirly bars. Simply peg onto grass.
- A modular frame with the ability to grow over time with the addition of more frames and more awesome add-ons.
5m length x 3m wide x 3m highClick here to download plan & side view
Box Quantity Box Code 1 A1 - Ladder 2 B1 - Legs 1 C1 - Twirly 1 D13 - Rungs 1 D9 - Rungs 1 E2 - Combat Ladders 1 F1 - 2950 Swing Bar 2 F2 - 2950 Swing Bars 2 F5 - 2300 - Swing Legs 1 I2 - 2 x 1040 Bars 1 I3 - 1 x 1085 & 1 x 1040 Bars 1 I4 - 2 x 1085 Bars 1 M2 - 4 x 600 Bars 1 N - Accessoires Bar 1 P3/ P4 - Ninja Grips 1 Q11 - Fittings 1 Q12 - Fittings 1 Q22 - Fittings 1 Q28 - Fittings 1 T1 - Hardware 1 T3 - Hardware & Assembly Instructions 1 P8 - 3m Jungle Rope Total Boxes = 25
FUNKY MONKEY BAR FEATURES
This frame has brought daily fun and joy, especially in this lockdown. Quite a few blisters and callouses, but we're all stronger for it. Assembly took about 3 hours, mostly by one person. Putting the two highest sections required additional hands and some ropes to prevent slippage and aid alignment. Definitely take care for the latter parts of assembly and plan how to move the pieces into place.
Putting it together was quite easy. It seems very sturdy and extremely well made. Our family of four have had so much fun with it already. We are all getting stronger and more adventurous with it. The kids (8 and 11 yo) keep creating new combinations of obstacles and challenges. We just need Funky Monkey to engineer a salmon ladder attachment kit for it now and it will meet all of Dad's wishes too!
Our boy absolutely love their new monkey bars, and so do their friends. They get played on daily and give our little climbers somewhere to hang out just for fun. They were reasonably easy to assemble. The end result is a really sturdy, fun space for our boisterous boys.
Best purchase ever. Have had this for atleast 3 years now and is in as new condition still, with the kids playing on it every day without fail, endless hours of fun.
Has been a well used and is a loved space in the back yard from ALL family members. And we have may people enthusiastically asking for info about our Funky Monkeys Bars, there has been knocks at the door, we have been stoped down town, and whilst mowing our front lawn, and and our son has a line up of kids wanting to come and play. Smiles all round