The NEW Horizontal Climbing Net is an exciting new challenge in our cargo net range.
Spanning a three-metre length, channel your inner ninja and scramble upside-down from one end to the other.
You can create your own Ninja Warrior obstacle by attaching the rubber-grip handles anywhere you want, on the underside of the Horizontal Climbing Net.
It’s a tough challenge, to monkey swing yourself across the handles!
NOTES TO ADD ON: Made to attach to the top of a Funky Monkey Bars frame that has two opposite swing frames and your monkey bar ladder (when it is at it’s at the highest point of 2.3m) and the included Accessories Bar.
The Horizontal Climbing Net can be added to; The Orangutan, The Orangutan PLUS, The Gorilla, The Gorilla PLUS, The Lemur, The Tamarin PLUS, The Ninja, The Gibbon, the Gibbon PLUS, The Marmoset, The Baboon, The Baboon PLUS, The Troop, The Mandrill and The Mandrill PLUS.
If you have The Cheeky Little Monkey frame, you must choose the Horizontal Climbing Net 2.3m.
If your monkey bar is not set at its highest level of 2.3m you can purchase an additional Accessories Bar to install between two Accessories Bars.
- The black Horizontal Climbing Net is made of heavy-duty polyester strapping and a tough shade mesh tarp.
- UV-rated to Australian conditions and rot-resistant.
- 10 detachable handles with sturdy rubber grips to create your own course
- One Accessory Bar included to attach to your frame (see above)
- Complete with quick link connections to attach and detach the Horizontal Climbing Net to your Funky frame.
- The Horizontal Climbing Net is load-rated to 360kgs.
- Dimensions: 3m (L) x 1.85m (W)
Box Quantity Box Code 1 F1 - 2950 Swing Bar x 1 1 O3 - Horizontal Cargo Net 1 Q1 - Fittings Total Boxes = 3
Easy to install, lots of fun had by the children, great place to lie down and sunbathe
Love it! Kids put all our cushions on top and pretend to have a siesta. Definitely one of the most loved accessories.