HOW TO ENTER
Entrants must be over 18 years old, an employee of a school or member of the P&C, and an Australian resident.
Members of an individual school have no limit to entries, however, please note that one school = one entry. The school represented by the entrant(s) will go in for a chance to win: 1x 'Funky Bunch' commercial playground by Funky Monkey Bars (valued at $10,000 AUD) + Free Shipping, OR $10,000 AUD off a larger Funky Monkey Bars commercial playground set + Free Shipping.
To go in for the chance to win, entrants must enter the correct information for the following: full legal name, email address, phone number, job title and school name.
The '10K Giveaway' promotion commences on Thursday 9 November 2023, and entries close 11:59PM WST on Monday 11 December 2023.
A winner will be drawn at random the week of 11/12/2023 using a random selector. The winner will be drawn at 11 Erceg Road, Yangebup WA 6164.
The winner of the 10K Giveaway will be notified via email or phone within 5 days of the competition closing.
The name of the winner of the prizes and the winning entries will be published on the Funky Monkey Bars website and social channels between 11-22 December 2023.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is Funky Monkey Bars (ABN 72 164 496 520).
- Information on the prize and how to enter the Funky Monkey Bars competition form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- By entering Funky Monkey Bars competitions, entrants accept the Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry to the Funky Monkey Bars 10K Giveaway competition is open to all Australian schools & education facilities.
- To enter the Funky Monkey Bars competition, entrants must complete the tasks required, and entries must be received by the Promoter by the close of business on the specified closing date.
- The prize winner of this Funky competition will be selected at random using a random selector at 11 Erceg Road, Yangebup WA on the specified competition judging date. The winner will be contacted by email or phone within 5 business days of selection, and will be announced on the website, email, and social media channels.
- The judges' decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and redrawn.
- All prize winners and entrants to the competition agree to the use of their name and suburb for publicity and competition purposes, as well as the winning images or videos without compensation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
- Each entrant's personal information ("PI") is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.