- Wear comfortable clothes and sport shoes if possible.
- A one minute warm-up could be walking or skipping around the garden using the arms.
- Check posture - stand tall, feet apart, bum and tummy tucked in, shoulders down and back, chest up and chin up.
- Toes facing forward - knees and toes should be in line.
Tips for the workout...
- Don't rush - it's not a race.
- Use 4 reps as a rule of thumb - 4, 8, 12... only do what is comfortable to do.
- If it hurts, stop!
- Check your posture after each 4 reps.
- Breathe! Do not hold your breath. Breath in when it's easy, breath out with the effort.
- Have fun! This is your own personal workout - just for you!
After the workout...
- It's important to stretch the muscles you have worked.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try and have a little walk to encourage blood flow around the body.
- Pat yourself on the back!
Check out the Funky Monkey Bars range of Fitness equipment here