Cubby Swing: Hanging and swinging fun with your Monkey Bars
- The brilliant blue Swinging Cubby base and canopy cover is made of heavy-duty, canvas material – PU coated for water-resistance.
- A closable door with two heavy duty double-sided opening zips on each side, plus two toggle connections to allow the door to be rolled and secured
- A detachable, water-resistant canopy cover with built-in toggles
- Two heavy duty windows made of a plastic mesh
- Two soft handles on each side for lifting the canopy cover and spinning around your friends
- A one-metre-long pillow on the sunbed and a large built-in pocket for storage
- Six-branch, LED fairy lights with a waterproof battery pack (batteries not included) & remote control.
- 140cm diameter and 165 cm height
- Hangs 40cm off the ground from a galvanised swing hook and snap hook, plus a stainless-steel swivel bracket for a smooth rotation
- Galvanised steel tubing is used around the base of the swing to keep it strong and securely in place
- The Funky Swinging Cubby is load rated to 130kgs
PLEASE NOTE: Store the Swinging Cubby away from the elements when not in use to prolong product life. To ensure safe use of this equipment, follow the user guide located on the safety & warning label.
NOTES ON HOW TO ADD ON: The Swinging Cubby requires an Accessories Bar or Floating Accessories Bar for installation. It is too wide to hang within a Single or Double Swing Frame.
Item # SKU Weight (kg) Length (cm) Width (cm) Height (cm) 1 001 6 80 35 16
Perfect addition to our set
Our kids have really enjoyed climbing in and out, reading books and playing by swinging one another
Great product but took a LONG time to arrive.
Great product, as we expected but took a very long time to arrive, didn’t make it in time for Christmas.
Amazing quality, easy to assemble, my granddaughter loves it
This swing is fun for everyone!!
We got the swinging cubby as a Christmas present for our kids (5&8) It was supposed to be an addition to the funky monkey bars we already have , but as the wet season is upon us we decided to install it in a more sheltered area under our elevated house. I think it is perfect where it is and it might stay there. The swing has been in constant use since we installed it , you will always find at least one person on it, our kids, the neighbours kids or all of them together. If the kids aren’t around the adults even get a turn to lay down and chill out on it.
All the grandchildren from ages 12 to 2 are over the moon and loving their new swinging cubby, can have the door open for the older ones and closed for the little ones, they all seem to prefer it closed as it’s more exciting but.